General Club Meetings – All meetings are generally held the third Wednesday of the month. Meetings take place from September through May at the Charles River Center off Dwight Street in Needham. Meetings begin with Social Time at 7:00pm followed by Club Business at 7:45pm and usually conclude by 9:00pm. Most meetings also include a guest speaker. A few of our previous guest speakers have been: Jon Mattleman of Needham Youth Services, Representatives from Needham Community Farm, Mary Lou Andre of Dress For Success, Sandy Robinson of Needham Community Council, Robin Casarjian, M.A. Author of “Forgiveness”, Julie Brody, Executive Director of Silent Spring Institute, and many more.
Most meetings are held at the Charles River, 59 E. Militia Heights Drive, Needham. Many meetings have topics with speakers.
If you are interested in learning more about the Needham Women’s Club, feel free to come to a meeting.
- September 27 – Charles River Center
- October 18 – Charles River Center
- November 15 – Charles River Center
- No meeting in December
- January 17 (Membership Appreciation party)
- February 28 – Charles River Center
- March 21 – Potluck dinner
- April 25 – Charles River Center
- May 16 End-of-Year Banquet – TBD